Power Shipping Protection - Basic
- Orders showing delivered but not received.
- Parcels that are delayed or lost in the shipping process.
- Items have been damaged, broken, or shattered in transit.
- Within 5 business days of the declared delivery date of the carrier tracking information
- Within 7 days of the shipment date within the continental USA and up to 6 weeks for international shipping.
- Replacement of damaged items upon receiving photos or documentation.
- Tracking information is sent with every order.
- Shipping Protection is strongly recommended but not obligatory.
- If you choose NOT to use Shipping Protection, Customer Service will NOT be able to refund or replace it for free.