Shipping, International, and Return Policies
Best Price Guarantee
Notice of Authorization
Please note that our guarantee only extends to matching other authorized retailer's pricing. This does not include Ebay, Amazon, or other unverified retailers. To verify if the store you are shopping at is an authorized retailer, please contact us directly and we will verify with the manufacturer.
Warning: When shopping from unauthorized retailers you run the risk of purchasing counterfeit, expired, or used products. When shopping for natural products, always exercise caution as they may become expired sooner than those with heavy preservatives.
Truth Treatments is dedicated to bringing you the best in skin health. We believe in providing premium products with 100% active and functional ingredients to promote a healthy, beautiful complexion. We offer USPS, UPS and FedEx Standard Shipping.
Truth Treatment Systems Standard Shipping:
- Shipping options are showed at check out including price and transit times
- Orders are processed and shipped from our fulfillment center in Denver, CO Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
- For in-stock items, please allow 3-5 business days for order processing.
- Most US order arrive within 7 business days from Shipment day.
- Please note shipping does not include arrival on weekends and holidays. Truth Treatments is not responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control, including address errors, transit delays, transportation failures, weather, and acts of nature.
- Email notifications will be sent along with order confirmation and tracking information. Orders may also be tracked by logging into your Truth Treatments account.
- International orders have a $39 Shipping and handling fee and are subject to additional import fees, customs duties and tariffs imposed by the destination country. Truth Treatments is not responsible for any additional fees for customs duties or tariffs.
- International shipping & handling charges cover orders weighing up to 2 pounds. Tariffs, Custom Duties, taxes and carrier brokerage fees are not included in your order amount at checkout. Custom Duties and tariffs will be collected from recipient at time of delivery. Truth Treatments is not responsible for any Customs Duties or tariffs applied to your package.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it may cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.
- Truth Skin Health will not accept returns or refunds for refused international packages. Shipments refused or returned for any other reason, customer is responsible for the original shipping charges, return shipping charges, as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred. These fees will be deducted from merchandise payment amount refunded. In the instance that the price to return the merchandise exceeds the total amount of the merchandise including shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
Truth Treatment Systems is dedicated to bringing you the best in skin health. If you are not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, please contact our Customer Support team within 30 days of the purchase date. We are more than happy to go over your concerns and discuss the best way to get the most out of your products. You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
To return an item(s), please call Customer Service at (866) 280-5545 or email at email@example.com to inquire about your return. Please include your name, order number, phone number, and address on the inside of your package.
- Please send your return package to the following return address:
- Include a copy of your invoice or full name, order number, mailing address and phone number.
- Items received more than 45 days after purchase date may not be returned. Only items purchased on truthtreatments.com website may be returned to truthtreatments.com.
- Items purchased through a 3rd party website or from a skincare professional retailer must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- Any damaged, defective, or incorrect products received MUST be returned within our 30-day policy or we cannot replace them.
- Truth Treatments is not responsible for cost to reship orders placed with inadequate addresses.
- For International returns, the shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds will be applied within three weeks of receiving return products, however, in many cases refund may arrive sooner.
Please note: Truth Treatment Systems is not responsible for damaged/defective items purchased from third-party retailers. Please reach out directly to the party that was purchased from to resolve any issues that may arise.
What is Route?
Route is a platform that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. There is no longer a need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, as Route makes it easier than ever to follow along with your package’s journey.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What is Route Protect?
Adding Route Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate instance that you experience one of these inconveniences, you can report an issue with Route and they will work with you to make sure you get the resolution you prefer.
Purchased Route Protect and need to file a shipping issue? File here