AHA Energizing Mineral Exfoliator
Gentle yet effective exfoliant to enhance skin tone, glow, and energize skin.
Energize and stimulate skin with this low pH, alpha hydroxy acid exfoliant. Effectively removes pore-clogging impurities and dead skin cells. Helps fade dark spots and reveal brighter, firmer skin, with improved texture and tone.
Made with an intelligent blend of Fruit Acids for the greatest number of skin glowing benefits. AHAs stimulate skin to produce collagen, elastin, and Natural Moisture Factors. We also included Polyelectrolytes for their ability to soothe the skin, making this the best AHA exfoliant for sensitive skin types. Polyelectrolytes provide important cellular energy to boost skin's glow.
Ideal for: All Skin Types
Features & Benefits
- Targets dull, dry skin, discoloration, uneven texture and tone with an intelligent blend of fruit acids
- Stimulates and energizes skin for a healthy, vibrant glow
- Directs energy towards healthy skin processes to boost collagen and elastin production
- Reduces inflammation and nourishes skin with polyelectrolytes, vitamins, amino acids and biogenic ingredients
- Prepares skin to effectively utilize Truth Treatment Systems™ products
- Glycolic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
Apply to freshly cleansed, dry skin 2 to 3 times per week. Apply using a cotton round to gently and evenly sweep product over face, neck, and décolleté. Follow immediately with Truth Treatments regimen. If dryness or irritation occurs, decrease frequency of use or discontinue use altogether.
Fulvic and Colloidal Mineral Solution, Glycolic Acid, NaPCA, Amino Acid Solution Niacinamide, water, Saccharum Officinarum extract, Citrus medica Limonium Fruit extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycogen, Citrus Reticulata essential oil, Citrus Limonium essential oil, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA (and) Sodium Lactate (and) Arginine (and) Aspartic Acid (and) PCA (and) Glycine (and) Alanine (and) Serine (and) Valine (and) Proline (and) Threonine (and) Isoleucine (and) Histidine (and) Phenylalanine, Water, Phenoxyethanol.